Tuesday 20 December 2011

A Maze

My mind is a maze i cannot figure,
No matter how hard i tried it is failed use of vigor.

Confusion reigns here supreme,
Darkness spreads at times to extremes.

I know not what i am here to do,
At times my mind feels like a zoo.

Trapped with my thoughts like animals in a cage,
Fill me with frustration and rage.

A little clarity is certainly required,
Or else for life i am going to be tired.

You used to guide me and help me through this maze,
It was all so clear but now only haze.

I wish you would come back and hold my hand,
Lead me to the end, the sea and the sand.

I wish to be free of the haze and this pain,
To see the maze clearly and push myself in wain.

I want to think clearly as clear as the bright day,
If only this confusion left me and let me go out and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment