Saturday 17 December 2011

Shards

They are a part of me i accept that's true,
Shattered from a life that on the floor you threw.

A million pieces scattered and strewn,
with blood that oozed over them and filled the room.

I see no colour and my body doesn't bleed,
But the life out of my soul slowly leaves.

I watch it ooze and let it flow,
I have no energy so i let it go.

These shards they prick me and make me start,
True to the aim they prick my heart.

I cringe i weep i beg you so,
Not a care in the world you don't stop my flow.

I slowly get lost in my own darkness,
Not feeling the pain only on my face the dampness.

My soul has bled and has no more,
It is left mutilated and gored.

The darkness has engulfed me swallowed me whole,
The shards are all i feel as i fall down this hole.

1 comment:

  1. Very well written....but sad too...

    I think it's ok to say what's in heart and let it be....

    Cheers....

    ReplyDelete